Possession For Sale Lawyer in Van Nuys
San Fernando Possession For Sale Defense Attorney
To possess drugs with the intent to sell is a serious offense that government does not take lightly.
If you are charged with drug possession for sale, our Van Nuys criminal defense attorneys at Hedding Law Firm can help you get your criminal matter under control.
To be convicted of drug possession for sale, the prosecution must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that:
1. The defendant possessed a controlled substance;
2. The defendant knew of its presence;
3. The defendant knew of the substance's nature or character as a controlled substance;
4. When the defendant possessed the controlled substance, they intended to sell it;
5. The controlled substance was a controlled substance;
6. The controlled substance was in a usable amount.
As your Drug Lawyer in Van Nuys we will gather all the evidence presented against you and do everything we can to contest every single piece of evidence. We will do the necessary investigation and put in all the work and effort to get you, the client, the best possible results!
Set up a free consultation with us immediately if you are facing a charge of possession with intent to sell.