- Former Commissioner for the State Bar of California’s Judicial Nomination Evaluation Commission – Mr. Hedding was part of the investigation process for the Governor of California related to the selection of Judges for California courts. He was part of a 38 person.
- Commission tasked with investigating persons seeking judicial appointment by the Governor.
- Member of Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers – this honor is only given to the most distinguished law firms in America. The firms represented in the Bar Register have lawyers whose peers have awarded them the highest ratings for their legal ability and professional ethics. Fewer than 5% of all law firms qualify and are included in the Bar Register.
- A.V. Peer Review Rated – Mr. Hedding has received the highest marks for ethical standards and legal ability by other attorneys and judges. This honor is given to less than 5% of attorneys in the State of California.
- 2005 Rising Star – Mr. Hedding has been named a Rising Star by Law and Politics (the publishers of Los Angeles Magazine). This honor has been given to less then three percent of attorneys in the State of California.
- Criminal Defense Attorney of the Year 1999, 2003 and 2004 – by Consumer Business Review.
- Distinguished Leadership Award – ABI.
- 2002 Man of the Year – American Biographical Institute, USA.
- Outstanding Professional Award in the field of Criminal Law – 2002.
- Strathmore’s Who’s Who – for leadership and achievement in criminal law.
- Published Opinion – Mr. Hedding was the attorney for the defense in a criminal matter that was published by a California Court of Appeals.
- High Profile Cases – Mr. Hedding has handled numerous high profile cases which have garnered local and national media attention.
- 2004 Presidential Pardon – President George Bush granted a Presidential Pardon for one of the Hedding Law Firm clients. This pardon was worked on by the firm and pending for approximately four years before it was finally granted.
- Mr. Hedding has handled Federal criminal defense matters all over the nation.
- Mr. Hedding’s experience includes working for the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office and for a Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge.
- California Attorneys for Criminal Justice – 1995.
- United States District Court – Central District of California – 1994.
- American Bar Association – 1995.
- Association of Trial Lawyers – 1998.
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers 1999.
- Supreme Court of the United States – 1997.
- California Supreme Court – 1994.
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
- San Fernando Valley Bar Association.
- Century City bar Association.
Our Los Angeles criminal attorneys focus primarily on defending clients in courts throughout the San Fernando Valley and Los Angeles County, including San Fernando Valley, San Fernando, Glendale, Burbank, Hidden Hills, Calabasas, Sylmar, Van Nuys, Woodland Hills, Mission Hills, Sherman Oaks, Granada Hills, Reseda, Canoga Park, West Hills, Winnetka, Pacoima, Chatsworth, and North Hollywood, CA.