August 17, 2019 1:21 pm Published by

In the course of the last twenty-five years, I’ve handled thousands of criminal cases across San Fernando Valley. I know that when a parent has a child in trouble and they’re in another state or if they’re in California, t’s not easy to choose a defense attorney with experience dealing with juvenile crimes.

So, if you’re an out-of-state parent and are looking for an attorney or if you’re a parent in California – I’ve got four kids.  I know what it means to try to protect those who you love, especially those people who have gone astray.

Sometimes sons and daughters make mistakes.  They get themselves wrapped up in drugs.  Maybe they have a mental illness — whatever the case may be, you need somebody that can sept in and act as a parent would when someone is charged with a crime, and you can’t do it because you’re either not skilled enough to be an attorney to be able to defend your child or you’re out-of-state and know nothing of the system that your son or daughter finds themselves in, so that’s where I come in.

Review your Child’s Case with an Experience Defense Lawyer

I’ve been doing this a long time.  I know what it takes to win.  I know what it takes to help those young people who have gone astray.  So, if you need an attorney in San Fernando or Van Nuys, CA – you’re out-of-state; you’re in-state; you’re in Los Angeles — wherever you are, pick up the phone.  Make the call.

Most of the time I can get on the phone within a relatively quick period of time.  You can break-down the case for me, let me know what happened, let me know why you think your loved one has been arrested.  I will then put my resources, skills and experience to work for you — find out where your child is, find out what they’re charged with, find out what the bail is and find out what it’s going to take to bring them home to you.

Sometimes that’s not easy.  Sometimes they’ve committed very serious crimes and they need somebody who’s been down the road that you’re about to travel, who’s had success, who knows what it takes to win, who knows what it takes to help a parent out from one parent to another.

If you need help, if your child’s in trouble, pick up the phone and give Ron Hedding a call.  I’ve been doing this a long time.  I know what it takes to get the result you’re looking for.  I know what it takes to help your child.

I know what it takes to get your child out of the criminal justice system as quick as possible and bet your bottom dollar that they’re wrapped up in a very tough bureaucracy with prosecutors who are seasoned and used to dealing with those individuals who commit crimes.

With over a thousand prosecutors in San Fernando Valley, when your son or daughter is in trouble, you’re going to need somebody who can fight back — that can get their version of events across to the prosecutor, to the judge.

Contact a San Fernando Valley Criminal Lawyer

They can get the good things about them out there — character letters, people who know them that have a job and let the prosecutor really know what’s going on with that person — why do they find themselves in this position and set up a game plan moving forward.

That’s the crucial thing — figure out what it’s going to take to solve this problem.  Get your child out of custody.  Get your child back in a position where they can lead a good life, back to you, back to their loved ones — get them out of harm’s way.

Get them out of bureaucracy that sometimes poses. Pick up the phone.  Make the call now to the Hedding Law Firm.  Let me put my talents to work for you and your child.

Categorised in: