This Scholarship Offer Has Expired
PLEASE DON'T SUBMIT ESSAYS AT THIS TIME
Ronald Hedding Law Firm $2,500 Student Scholarship
Hedding Law Firm, a Los Angeles and San Fernando Valley, CA criminal defense law firm is offering an annual $2,500 scholarship for students who are currently attending or enrolled in college or graduate school. The sky-rocketing costs of education and student loan debt are a major deterrent for many students who want to seek a higher education. It is our goal to help students with limited financial means to obtain a quality education to improve their chances of brighter future. The intent of this annual scholarship is to reward hard working students who need financial assistance. We urge all students to apply and look forward to reading the essays. Our $2,500 annual scholarship will be awarded to one student every year. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the applicant's essay and statement of financial need.
March 1, 2021
In order to apply for the Ronald Hedding Law Firm $2,500 student scholarship, applicants must submit a 500+ word essay on the he following topic:
Solutions for Prison Overcrowding
Currently, the United States accounts for 5 percent of the world's population but 25 percent of the world's prisoners. Wikipedia describes “Prison Overcrowding” as follows:
“Prison overcrowding is a social phenomenon occurring when the demand for space in prisons in a jurisdiction exceeds the capacity for prisoners in the place. Prison overcrowding can occur when the rate at which people are incarcerated exceeds the rate at which other prisoners are released or die, thereby freeing up prison space. There is currently ongoing debate whether courts are sentencing criminal offenders to serve prison time and not utilizing other programs like rehabilitation centers effectively.”
- To apply, email us the completed 500+ word essay to: [email protected]
- At the bottom of essay, include a statement of financial need
- In the body of your email, include your name, address, phone number, and the name of your current or enrolled college.
- The subject line in your email should read: “Ronald Hedding Law Firm Scholarship”
When you submit your essay, you are us permission to use your name/school on our website and other social media sources as the winner of the student scholarship. Only one winner will be selected every year.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college, university, or law school in the United States
- Applicants can include high school seniors, college freshmen, sophomores, juniors, seniors, JD.
- Applicant must provide the name and location of the school where they are enrolled
- Applicant must include a statement of financial need
Scholarship Award Sent Directly to your School
If selected as the winner, the $2,500 award will be issued by sending a check in your name to the accredited college or university. It can be used towards any expenses connected to your education. All information received from the applicants will be used only for the purpose of awarding the scholarship. Your information is strictly confidential.
Ronald Hedding, Esq.
16000 Ventura Blvd #1208
Encino, CA 91436