Signature Bond vs. Property Bond for Release

The federal courthouse in Los Angeles sits in the Central District. So, were you to commit a federal offense, whether it be some sex crime offense or some drug offense — anything having to do with the federal authorities, you're going to appear in downtown Los Angeles at 255 East Temple Street.  That's the arraignment court.

Often, what happens is that they'll come and grab you early in the morning, and then you'll end up in federal court in the afternoon on the 2:00 calendar.

So, if you're looking for a loved one who's been taken into custody, you've come to the right place.  My name is Ron Hedding. I've been doing federal cases based out of the Central District, Los Angeles now for the past 27 years.  I've handled hundreds of them.  I know exactly how to get your loved one out.

Signature Bond vs Property Bond for Release From Federal Custody

It's not like a state case where you can hire a bail bond agent and get your loved one out. Your attorney is going to have to appear for your loved one and make the argument in court to try to get them out on some sort of a:

  • signature bond,
  • property bond.

You're going to probably be involved because they will have you talk to pre-trial services, who make the recommendations to the judge.

Bet your bottom dollar; the prosecutors are typically trying to detain the person, keep them in custody and not let them out to put the pressure on them and punish them for being involved in a federal offense.

Experienced Lawyer for Federal Crimes

It's up to your attorney to get in there and fight for you or your loved one.  Let them know all of your good qualities, the job, the family if you've got a federal case that stemmed out of Los Angeles County.

I've handled many of these cases.  I've worked for the prosecutors early in my career in 1992, and in 1993 I worked for a Superior Court judge. I've been the guiding force now dealing with federal cases for the past 27 years as the top guy for the Hedding Law Firm.

If you need help, if you're arrested for a federal case or if you've got a loved one who's arrested in Los Angeles and it looks like they're going to be charged with a federal case, pick up the phone.

Ask for a meeting with Ron Hedding.  Often, we can move very quickly in these federal cases.  I'll get on the phone and talk with you if necessary. We could meet face to face.  We'll both wear masks now with the Coronavirus, and I will do everything I can to help your loved one first get out of custody and defend their federal case.

Reviewing of Federal Case for Best Strategy

Federal Criminal Defense Lawyer in Los Angeles

We've got to look at everything.  We've got to see what evidence there is.  We've got to look at your loved one's background and do everything possible to get them out of the federal system.

Sometimes you don't realize that your loved one is charged with a federal crime, or you sense they might be.  It's time to make moves right away, including bail and pretrial release.

Get a professional like Ron Hedding on your side.  I've been doing this for a long time with a lot of success.  I know how to handle these cases.

I know what it takes to be successful.  I know what it's going to take to get your loved one out of the federal system as fast as possible.

It's easy.  Pick up the phone now.  Make the call.  Tell them you need to speak to Ron Hedding. Your loved one's been arrested for a federal case, and you need action now.  I stand at the ready to help you.

Hedding Law Firm is a top-ranked criminal defense law firm located at 16000 Ventura Blvd #1208 Encino, CA 91436. Contact us for a free case evaluation at (213) 374-3952.