If you have been arrested or charged with a crime; everything is at stake. You are facing the single biggest event that can change someone’s life, i.e. having a criminal charge. If you believe you are being investigated for a crime, were recently arrested, or have been contacted by police, stop what you are doing and contact a qualified and experienced criminal defense attorney. Do not speak to anyone about your case until you speak to your defense lawyer. Even if you are not under arrest, anything you say can be used against you. Contacting a criminal defense lawyer in Encino, CA is the most important step you can take to protect your freedom. Do not wait to see what happens and under no circumstances should you try to handle your criminal case alone. The best choice you can make to protect yourself is to get a lawyer on your side right away, particularly a Van Nuys, CA criminal defense lawyer.
- What Happens In The First 24 Hours After An Arrest In Van Nuys?
- What Is The Difference Between A Misdemeanor And An Infraction?
- What Happens After You Resolve Your Criminal Case or Settle It?
- What Percentage Of Criminal Cases Are Settled Instead Of Going To Trial?
- Speedy Trial Motions In Los Angeles As it Relates to Criminal Defense
- When Will A Criminal Threats Case Be Charged As A Felony Versus A Misdemeanor?
- Restitution Issues In Criminal Defense
- Pre-Filing Intervention In Criminal Cases
- Top 3 Factors In Hiring A Los Angeles Criminal Defense Attorney
The Hedding Law Firm has been helping clients in Los Angeles County since the 1970’s. The criminal defense attorney at our office in Los Angeles County California is highly experienced in this area of law. We are well known and respected in the criminal court arena by prosecutors, judges, fellow attorneys, court staff and the thousands of clients we have assisted over the years. If you or a loved one has been charged with a criminal offense, please contact our firm today and speak directly with one of our experienced criminal defense attorneys to discuss the best course of action. Consultations with our San Fernando criminal defense lawyer are always free and we are available 24/7 by calling (213) 542-0940 – call today to speak with our criminal defense attorney in Los Angeles, CA.