Criminal Defense in San Fernando Valley, CA
If you have been arrested or charged with a crime; everything is at stake. You are facing the single biggest event that can change someone’s life. If you believe you are being investigated for a crime, were recently arrested, or have been contacted by police, stop what you are doing and contact a qualified and experienced criminal defense attorney.
Do not speak to anyone about your case until you speak to your defense lawyer. Even if you are not under arrest, anything you say can be used against you. Contacting our defense lawyers in Encino, CA is the most important step you can take to protect your freedom.
Do not wait to see what happens and under no circumstances should you try to handle your case alone. The best choice you can make to protect yourself is to get a lawyer on your side right away.
- What Happens In The First 24 Hours After An Arrest In Van Nuys?
- What Is The Difference Between A Misdemeanor And An Infraction?
- What Happens After You Resolve Your Criminal Case or Settle It?
- What Percentage Of Criminal Cases Are Settled Instead Of Going To Trial?
- Speedy Trial Motions In San Fernando Valley
- When Will A Criminal Threats Case Be Charged As A Felony Versus A Misdemeanor?
- Restitution Issues In Criminal Defense
- Pre-Filing Intervention In Criminal Cases
- Top 3 Factors In Hiring A San Fernando Valley Criminal Lawyer
- Using Impairment Defense in Criminal Cases
- Accident as a Legal Defense in Criminal Cases
- Intoxication as a Legal Defense in Criminal Cases
- Duress or Threats as a Legal Defense in Criminal Cases
- Pretrial Motions in California Criminal Cases
The Hedding Law Firm has been helping clients in Los Angeles County since the 1970’s. The criminal defense attorneys at our office are highly experienced in this area of law.
We are well known and respected in the criminal court arena by prosecutors, judges, fellow attorneys, court staff and the thousands of clients we have assisted over the years.
If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime, please contact our firm today and speak directly with one of our experienced criminal defense attorneys to discuss the best course of action.
Consultations with our San Fernando criminal defense lawyer are always free and we are available 24/7 by calling (213) 542-0940 .